Wear a Black Ribbon during Black History month campaign
We are calling on all good people to wear a black ribbon during and all subsequent Black History Months. Wear a black ribbon to raise awareness and to show unity in the struggle against Racism and intolerance.
Get involved in the Wear a Black Ribbon Campaign by:
- Wearing a Black Ribbon during 2020 Black History Month – Click here to get your Black Ribbons
- Inviting everyone that you know to wear one
- Endorsing and promoting the Wear a Black Ribbon Campaign
- Volunteer to distribute Black Awareness Ribbons – Click here to volunteer
- Liking and following us on Twitter, FaceBook, Instagram Etc.
- Joining the conversations on social media using these hashtags #WearBlackRibbonChallenge, #GoodPeopleUnited and
Loonie Toonie more or less
Where can you get Black Ribbon(s)?
Purchase Black Ribbons online
Our packages of 5, 10, 50 and 100 black ribbon pieces are a great choice for families, friends, groups, work places, churches, mosques, organizations, association, labour unions, schools ETC to show support of the fight against racism.
Purchase ribbons by clicking on links below
How to make Black Ribbons YouTube Video
Things you will need
- Spool or piece of Black Ribbon
- Safety pin(s) or Thumbtack(s) with back(s)
Get your Black Ribbon(s) at these locations
Funds Raised will go towards
Through your donations to the Wear a Black Ribbon Campaign, W.O.R.C. provides financial assistance and support to community organizations engaged in promoting and end to racism. Funds raised may be used for:
- Promotion and administering of Black History Month activities
- Visits, transportation and day trips to historical African Canadians sites
- Educational scholarship and bursaries for children
- Support the work of W.O.R.C. drop-in centres programs and services
Wear a Black Ribbon Administration
The Wear Black Ribbon Campaign is organized and run by W.O.R.C. volunteers at locations across Canada.
Supporting Black History Month and the fight against racism.
In case you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us via our contact us page or any of our social media platforms. We will be delighted to answer any and all of your questions.
And always remember …
Be Safe and Make a Difference in this World !!!